Etihad Unveils New Summer 2024 Program
Etihad Airways has unveiled its thrilling Summer 24 schedule, highlighting its formidable progress plans.
Highlights of the community upgrades, that are already on sale, embrace new nonstop flights to Nice on the French Riviera and direct flights to the Greek vacation islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
Since company have responded effectively to Etihad’s new flights to Copenhagen, they’ve made the vacation spot year-round.
The schedule improves connection by including extra frequencies throughout the community to locations similar to Ahmedabad, Athens, Bangkok, and Colombo.
“Our exciting summer schedule reinforces our commitment to growth, giving our customers the European and Asian destinations, frequencies, and timings that suit them,” stated Antonoaldo Neves, CEO of Etihad Airways.
“It also allows us to attract more visitors to Abu Dhabi to promote the expansion of tourism in our wonderful home. “We are increasing our capacity for international destinations and adding new destinations, like Nice on the Cote d’Azur, allowing our guests to enjoy even more fantastic travel experiences. Our schedule also makes stopping in Abu Dhabi easier and enjoying our exhilarating and welcoming home.”
Highlights of the improved schedule embrace:
- Athens, Greece, sees a rise to 12 flights every week from May and 14 from July.
- Recently launched Copenhagen, Denmark is made a year-round vacation spot.
- Malaga Spain will take pleasure in a three-weekly service for Summer 2024.
- Mykonos, Greece, might be served by two flights per week in the course of the summer season, with Santorini, Greece, additionally getting two weekly flights.
- Nice, France, might be served by two continuous weekly providers from June 2024.
- Bangkok, Thailand will profit from three extra flights every week from February to 17 providers every week
- Colombo, Sri Lanka, enjoys a frequency improve to 10 weekly flights from January, rising to 14 from May, and an adjusted schedule for even higher connectivity to European locations.
The new summer season schedule follows the announcement of further locations for 2024, which embrace Kozhikode and Thiruvananthapuram within the Indian Subcontinent, Boston in North America, and Nairobi in East Africa.
Etihad Airways is dedicated to rising its community and has reaffirmed its intention so as to add a number of extra locations over the approaching yr.
The new timings and frequencies permit passengers to take pleasure in Abu Dhabi’s stopover resorts and customer sights till their check-out time, fulfilling Etihad’s imaginative and prescient of being the airline everybody desires to fly.