VALLEY OF FIRE, NEVADA (2022) | Ultimate Travel Guide to the Valley of Fire State Park
The Valley of Fire State Park is positioned in the south of Nevada, about 50 miles or 80 kilometers to the east of Las Vegas. It’s the oldest and largest state park in Nevada and is thought for its vivid purple sandstone formations that seem to be on hearth throughout sundown. Filled with stunning panoramic vistas, quick climbing trails, petroglyphs, and scenic drives, the Valley of Fire makes for an ideal day journey from Las Vegas. In this final journey information we’ll spotlight the stuff you want to know earlier than you go in addition to the greatest viewpoints and hikes in the park.
🤔 Things to know earlier than you go to the Valley of Fire State Park
1. The Valley of Fire can’t be reached by public transportation and also you’ll want a automotive to go to the park. It’s greatest to hire a automotive in Las Vegas or e-book a day tour from there.
2. It prices 10$ per car per day or 15$ for autos that aren’t from Nevada to enter the Valley of Fire State Park.
3. The opening hours are from dawn to sundown. Those are the greatest instances to go to in addition to it’s so much quieter. The greatest seasons to go to are most likely spring and fall when it’s pleasantly heat.
4. There are two important roads that wind by means of the park:
The Valley of Fire Highway runs west to east and that is the place the two entrances are positioned. Mouse’s Tank Road runs from the Visitor Center to the north into the coronary heart of the park. This is the most scenic half of the park.
5. You want at the very least just a few hours to go to the park and see the viewpoints. To have the greatest expertise, we advocate exploring a full day. There’s sufficient to see if you would like to spend two days as nicely.
6. If you intend to spend two days right here, there are two campsites close to the west entrance of the park. The price is $20.00 per car, per evening or $25.00 for non-Nevada Vehicles. It’s a further $10.00 for websites with utility hookups.
7. There are not any eating places or shops in the park so be sure to pack your meals. The park has barbecues at sure parking heaps that you should utilize in the event you deliver your individual coals.
🏜️ Best viewpoints in the Valley of Fire State Park:
– Mouse’s Tank Road
– The Fire Canyon Overlook
– Atlatl Rock
– Arch Rock
– Seven Sisters
🚶 Best hikes in the Valley of Fire State Park:
– Elephant Rock
– Mouse’s Tank
– Rainbow Vista
– The White Domes Loop
– Seven wonders path & Fire Wave
⬇️ FREE DOWNLOAD:
Top 100 Bucket List Destinations: https://www.worldwildhearts.com/join
😊 FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
📺 MORE VIDEOS YOU WILL ENJOY:
– Las Vegas Best Things To Do: https://youtu.be/sxFe-K9D-kQ
– Angel’s Landing Hike Zion National Park: https://youtu.be/VtPVfYNe7ys
– Hiking Vernal Falls and Nevada Falls in Yosemite National Park: https://youtu.be/jzdI5CwCdvw
– Seattle Best Things To Do: https://youtu.be/Xn6-FyVdjqA
✏️ BLOG POST YOU WILL ENJOY:
Valley of Fire Travel Guide: https://worldwildhearts.hopp.to/valley-of-fire-blog
🎵 MUSIC CREDITS:
Rejoice in the morning by The David Roy Collective
Seven Seasons by The Days
The Afterglow by The Days
🎥 VIDEO CHAPTERS:
1:25 Things to know earlier than you go to the Valley of Fire
3:04 Best viewpoints in the Valley of Fire
4:53 Best hikes in the Valley of Fire
#valleyoffirestatepark #travelguide #nevada